Monday, October 3, 2016

Prophetic words for the Hebrew year 5777

Here are the prophetic words for the Hebrew year 5777 (released at Triumph in Christ on Sunday, October 2, 2016):
"This is a key year to take back what you have lost. For I will give you My sword, and I will give you a new zeal! This is a year of My Church arising! Let My Church arise! Let My Church arise! This is a year My Church will begin to arise in ways that the world has never seen or thought possible!"

'My sword' = revelation in the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12, Revelation 12:11).
'New zeal' = a new zeal for His house (John 2:13-17).

"This is a year to gain new territories and walk into the new territories. The enemy will try to make you think otherwise, but I will send you My supplies, and I will send you My ammunitions, even in ways that you have never expected it to happen."

'My supplies' speaks of 'support'.
'My ammunitions' speaks of 'weapons'.

'New territories' speaks of:
- areas you have never been before;
- things you have never done before.

Instructions from the Lord as you cross over the Hebrew year 5777:
"Keep sowing seeds of My love and My kindness, no matter how turbulent this world has become! Keep sowing seeds of My Word! For whatever a man sows, he will also reap! Do not grow weary while doing good, for in due season, you will surely reap, if you do not lose heart."

Galatians 6:7-10 says, 'Do not be deceived. God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith'.

In Matthew 25:31-40, Jesus says, "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.' Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'"

As I was asking the Lord what the 'ammunitions' mean in the prophetic words for the year 5777, the Lord then gave a key chapter for this coming year: 1 Corinthians 13.
Not missiles, bombs, 'lone wolves', or suicide squads, and contrary to what many people think, the answer is God's love and kindness.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 says, 'Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing'.

'love' = 'agapĂȘ' in Greek = benevolence (love + kindness).

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 then says, 'Love suffers long (is patient) and love is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away'.

'kind' here is from the word 'chrestos' in Greek, meaning 'goodness, and gracious' (not just in words, but in action).

The love and compassion of Jesus
Matthew 9:35-38 says, 'Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion for them, because they were weary and scattered, like sheep having no shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest."'

People of God, as we usher in the new Hebrew year 5777 (leading us into the secular year 2017), receive the love of God from on high. This love is God's heavenly love. This love will not fail, when everything else on earth fails. This love is the love of Christ. Romans 5:5 says, 'Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us'.

As you receive this love that never fails (1 Corinthians 13:8) and be filled with His love, let this love overflow to others. Amen.