Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A breath of fresh air coming upon God's people right now!

I had a dream from the Lord the other day. In the dream, I saw someone who is a beloved of God and whom I know, and we were worshiping together in a gathering. This person was initially wondering why certain people he hoped to see in the gathering did not appear, and what he wished for did not materialize. But not long after, against all odds, the many things that he had hoped or wished for began to happen, one after another. It was a happy ending to the dream.

I asked the Lord for the interpretation of this dream, and that's when I heard these words:
"Do not allow yourself to be discouraged, no matter what had happened recently. Keep worshiping Him, trusting Him, and looking to Him. Things are going to get better, and your situation is going to improve!"

I did my part to text that particular person to encourage him with these words, and he acknowledged that he has been going through exactly what I have mentioned above.

People of God, if you have been discouraged recently, these words are for you too. The Lord wants you to know He can turn things around for you, even against all odds. I pray and declare in Jesus' name for you, that "Things are going to get better, and your situation is going to improve!" Your part is to keep worshiping Him, trusting Him, and looking to Him.

The Lord then spoke these words to me:
"There is a breath of fresh air coming upon My people who have been discouraged. Breathe it in! For I am breathing into you My Spirit, and I am breathing into you My life!"

Receive this 'breath of fresh air' from the Lord right now! In John 6:63, Jesus says, "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life."

Someone wrote these words to me via email the other day:
"Incidentally the past few weeks have been somewhat disappointing because I still long to do something different in my life, but I know in reality that won't happen, or at least not at the moment. When I was worshiping the day before you released these words on Sunday, I actually saw something like a plaque - the word was "breathe" and I saw flowers twirling around the corners like a vine. Now thinking back, it sounds like what you have shared on the breath of fresh air coming and to breathe it in."

I thanked her for writing in, and to me, this is a confirmation to what the Lord is saying to His people at the moment. Looking at the vision of 'flowers twirling around the corners like a vine', it does give me the impression that the flowers are 'happy' and therefore free to twirl around!

Indeed, there's a sense of liberty in the air right now. 2 Corinthians 3:17 says, 'Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty'! Declare this verse over and over again, and notice the word 'Now'!

People of God, the Lord is about to do a new thing in your life this year, and it is going to be a good thing! There's a breath of fresh air coming upon you right now. Take time to breathe it in! Yes, a long, deep breath! And I am excited for you! I pray this breath of fresh air you receive will lead you into greater liberty in your life, and you shall be set free to be who the Lord wants you to be this year. In Jesus' name. Amen!